Friday, March 17, 2006
Jurog Island... Wad can I say? I guess its boring!? With a tourguide hu speaks so softly, den a stupid bus to bring us there... How bad can it get??? Well, at least I get to see hoe e island looks lyk... Well, quite big lor, dey sae gt lyk 2 Ang Mo Kio in tat island... Well, nth much to say actualli, coz wasn't payin attention to the dao you... Lols... But quite eye-opening 4 me la... okok, so aft e visit, I went to Sim Lim Square wif Von, she said her cousin wanna sell her notebook, so I followed her lor... The 1st shop offered abt 700 bucks, e 2nd shp offered a low 500 bucks, wanna die izzit? Compaq laptop whr gt so cheap 1??? 650 still can, but 500??? I wanted to tell her go eat shit sia!? Built-in infrared, bluetooth, SD card reader, still nt good izzit? WTF?!?!?! Den we went to e nxt and e last shp, offered 750, but den I bargained wif dem say 800... Lols, i nt very good at bargaining la, but if call y grandma cum, I tell u, 1 ringgit can oso becum 1 us dollars liao lor... Lols... anyway, e end selling price is 770... quite a good bargainer eh!? hehex!!! But den wait very long sia, abt half an hr den settle... oso dunno wad e ppl chekin, I said nth is wrong wifit, but den he of cuz dun believe me la... but i understand la, ppl doin business one ma, how can do half-past-six job 1 izziT? But at least the wait is worthwhile la... so anyway, we tak a cab hme, den lol, eat liao den slp lyk a pig lidat... by e tym I woke up, its oleadi 7.15 liao... too late 4 e station of e cross... haix, I alweis lidat 1 leh!!! Den my bro called me down den we slack at e playground lor... den cum bak and watch Da Chang Jin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment