Saturday, April 01, 2006

3 days of e wkshp, jus ended lidat... so many tings happened, jokes esp... Mixed feelings; happy, sad, confused, etc... Well, e part when Ramesh raised up his voice, knocked in so much sense, i felt that i nid 2 do sth immediately... but i not lyk other ppl, at dere cry out loud la... at first i felt pai seh to cry, but den i said 2 myself; if i dun cry, maybe more pai seh, as in my outside pai seh la... when e off e lights, den he asked us to lean forward and close our eyes and imagine our folks were to ahem, (touchwood!) mati, many ppl cried, ppl infront, behind all around me cried. its lyk suddenly dey gt alot of water wan 2 release... lols, i guess im e onli 1 hu is tryin all his might 2 squeeze out tat 1 drop of water frm my eye... bish... den last day, agn ppl cry at e so-called closing ceremony... some ppl wanna go out 2 e stage den say sorry 2 their parents and watsoeva... well, dat part, many ppl realli touched me, but still I din breakdown... lols, i was tinkin am i human anot? agn ppl ard me cried lyk nobody business... except for some others, tat incl me... lols... den aft all tat cryin, tym 4 balik kampong...

well, I mus say tat tis wkshp is realli helpful, provided I put in e effort la... cee i wanna put anot 1st la... bish... I guess, no, it MUST be another memory to me and 4a1 and other klass... tell ya e truth, I did somewat miss e educators... lols... but e ting i wont 4get, is Melvin dancing, Nisha going up stage to tok her feelings out, and many mre... I quite regretted I din do sth 2 sb... not my parents, but one close fren of mine... duno he still treat me as one anot... I said i will pluck up my courage and get reconciliate wif him agn... but in e end i failed... EXCUSES!!! haix... hope one day i will tell him e tings i wanna tell him... but well, look on e bright side man! I 4gived my bro after a cold war of abt 7 days... lols...

*yawns* tired man, 3 days sit at e same chair 4 mre den 12 hrs... now my butt hurts!!! hahas!!! but its worth it, i din regret attendin tis wkshp... tml still nid 2 go church coz i din go todae... im gonna be holy tml, yeah *claps claps!!!*!!! *BISH!*

No comments: