Friday, April 07, 2006
I jus wanna sae: I'm Bored... Lols... anyway, jus another epidose of da chang jin... she lost her sense of taste but got it bak... miracle? tks 2 e bees' stings i guess... but i tink so more bad ting will befall her in e nxt episode lor... haix, still nida wait till monday... tml cat class dunno go where... still us go dere at 2pm... waste my time onli... Bish! guess how much i get 4 my n-lvl maths mock ppr? I oso couldn't believe i could pass and i even gt a b3... amazing eh? tis is den wad i call a miracle!!! lols... but i guess its n-lvl aft all... i dun tink o-lvl will be so easi lor... see 1st la... lols... wah, today damn sway lehs... i accidentally turned on my walkman, den Goy happpen 2 walk pass, den his words very chim sia... wad 'happening' la... anyway, lucky he nvr confiscate it... phew**... lols... den when e see me, he suddenly smiled at me... wah! scary sia!!! ask me go buy tings 4 him... I tink he abit pervert 1 lehs, suddenly angry, suddenly happy... I cant wait to get out of tis sch if stil gt tis kind of kee siao person... sldn let him in school tormentin us man, let him go IMH la... say nicely is sld be send him to Buangkok Green Medical Centre... lols... realli, he is a mad creature... until now, i still hav e chill lor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment