Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I sld be slpin now, but i thot i'd wanna come here and well, kill tym??? no, i gt no tym to kill, tym is killin me instead... lols... Chang jin's lyfe so pity... my lyfe oso so pity... tml mus try 2 getup very earli, den go sch photocopy maths... lols... I realli dunno how 2 do all e ppr 2 sia! sianz... Den 2day whole day ish do maths!!! I siao liao la... wat 2 do? I last minute den cum hug e buddha's leg... lols... Den, nw wanna go orh orh liao... wonder will i kena dom chekin anot... sianz, tml still gt maths test... midyr cumin still test wad!? skool siao liao la... dey siao enuf liao, still wan e innocents to follow dem siao 4 wad!? IMH so near, bring dom go dere better... lols... Dom, u sux... lols... hu tell u giv us so much maths, u frm siao nang keng cum out 1 izzit? I dun wanna follow u siao oso hor...

No comments: