Friday, May 26, 2006
Top 10 in class seems to be a dream to me... I know, I've the potential - thats what all the people around me kept saying to me. But top 10? But face the reality, I think I did it. Heh, I'm so happy, its been 2 years ago since I was back on track. I think, no, I must maintain. In fact, I must continue to pull up my socks, until it covers my whole body. Lols! Don't think dirty! Haha!!! But, my maths, I'm superly duperly worried about this fatal subject. First, I have a phobia for maths. Second, there is this teacher who is very demanding. Third, there is not much time left. So, I guess a maths tutor may help? NO! My mum tried to hire one when I was still in my primary school life, and it added more poison rather than remedy to my maths. And now my maths is like so eww!!! Oh well, anyway, what is done, its done-ed. Lols... So, all I can say is: BUCK UP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment