Friday, June 02, 2006

Hahax!!! I still carn stop laughing from the geisha thingy!!! Well, I was at Kovan's McDonalds with Jeremy, Vanessa, Roliah & Hui Huang. Then Rol & I started laughing about the comedy version of Memoirs of a Geisha. I dunno why, but I could remember almost everything thing that happened on that 2++ minutes video clip. Then we laughed lyk a person who had never laughed for ages. Lols... Then the remaining three of them were puzzled, they dun even have a slightest clue what we was talking abt. Then, at last, some light had been shed to Va. And she was laughing like hell even though she haven watch. Two hypothesis: First, We did a super duper great job telling Va the geisha joke. Second, she is frm IMH (Not I'm Hanafi, but, u noe...) Lols... Actually, we meet up cuz we wanted to study. But in the end, we end up eating and laughing abt Bobby Lee. Bish! Then we were on the way to the basketball court. Speaking of bball, hah! I let Rol listen to a prank call abt bball. And well, another laughing session started. Bish! Prankster: "You wanna play basketball or u wanna play my ball?" Yvonne: "Volleyball ar?" Prankster: "Volleyball? Ah, also can!" Hahax!!! We laughed from McDonalds to the private housing near my hse. Lols! And we reached the bball court. Rol & I din play. Rol stikwit my NY nights, and I stikwit her Walkman. I shot a couple of pics and vids of the bballers but mre of Va, coz she is mre funny! Bish! Va, if u see tis hope u dun mind hor. If u wan u can get frm me or Roliah... Lols! Den suddenly, Qi Long and his gang came. Den they joined in e fun. Play until dunno how to go hme... Lols... But we did went hme in e end, DUH! And guess wad? e 1st thing I did when I reach my hme doorstep is too... Open the door la! Wadaya expect? Bish! OK, I dun wanna beat ard e bush lyk e Stupid Penguin. I went hme and watch the Memoirs of e Geisha comedy! Hahax!!! I laughed lyk hell! I think I'm really frm IMH! Va, we are on the same boat. I guess Rol is watchin it too and she is laughing at e computer by herself. But wad she dosen't noe is that her mother is watchin her behind and thinking that Rol is mad... Lols! Den her mum called IMH and send Rol there... Hahax!!! My back hurts, OUCH!!!

No comments: