Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just came back from my confirmation camp. Sort of tired and well relieved. How should I put it? I had mixed feelings, happy, sick, lame, mad, blah blah blah... Happy coz my friend didn't pang seh me. Sick & lame coz the some pple there well I guess they have nothing to do (coz we were suppose to surrender all handphones and other electronical stuffs to them, including watch and we have zero time sense) and well you can imagine what they did during the night. Plus my body couldn't adapt to the food there and I sort of well, done lots of businesses there, lols. Mad coz I missed Jewel in the Palace, Damn! But nonetheless, I must admit I did learnt alot of things there. Suprised that my Godfather wrote a letter to me, touched coz its very rare for my uncle to write to me in paper. But of course I put up a strong front, hehes! I'm more suprised that those catechist who are purely alien to me also took the effort to write to me. I think I had the most number of letters - 5 to be exact, haha! Today back at church, the whole campers attended mass and well I realli do felt the meaning behind the mass more and I hope this feeling will never die coz then it will be meaningless again. pleasant or unpleasant encounters, I guess it will be very diffcult to have these memorable expriences. This happen only once I a lifetime coz we can only get confirmed ONCE. I hope this year's confirmation will go super duper smoothly and it will be the most fruitful exprience. Love GOD forever!!!

No comments: