Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm hot! I mean the weather makes me hot, physically. Bish! No PE but still wear PE shirt. Then recess eat lor mee with lots of sambal belachan plus pepper and vinegar, I was perspiring like a pig. Difference is that pigs sweat and I perspire la. Diaoz. Then at physics class, I itchy hand go play Jeremy's ball. Then drop at Liang Yi there. Call until ha ha chuan den she turn back. Bish! So pai seh man. Anyways. Somebody knows the truth already, told him to keep his lips sealed. Hope he really did, if not I'll castrate him! Muahaha! Bish! Today, I learnt alot of things from people, thanks to them, I felt like a auntie. But nevermind, its knowledge - dark knowledge. Hehe! *sly looks* Diaoz! Don't you think I'm different today? Coz I stop blogging about somebody lers, not because I dun feel for her, but you guys out there are too kay poh! So I decided to be selfish. Hahax! And yah, the part about playing Jeremy's balls, its not his physically attached balls, but the toy football that he had attached to his pencil case, you know the Germany gaza. So you all fucking perverts out there, don't think yy. Fuck your own balls, be it toy balls or 'you-know-what'.

No comments: