Monday, July 31, 2006

YEAH! My coursework is done. 2 more days and off it goes to MOE. Hope I get good grades. Hehex! Today very pissed of with the person sitting infront of Akid. Aiya, Sherlyn la. She thinks she at home got maid then at school treat us as her servants. Please hor, this is school. Everything else please D.I.Y! You are damn lucky that the people in 4A1 still can tolerate you. But if still keep on showing this kind of damn bloody fucking attitude, then let me tell you: the one and only that is going to lose out is only the damn Sherlyn, in other words: YOU! Its not that people never give you chance, how many damn chance have we gave you? Uncountable! And wad Dom said is damn true: You are in secondary 4, but your mind and body behaves like a damn fucking little girl poking your own asshole. I'm sorry that I had to resort to this way. But I really can't stand what happens today and what happens the past 4 years. Please grow up, plus, you and I are humans, and please treat me and others with respect and don't act as if you are a princess in a palace. WAKE UP! This is a SCHOOL, you are NO PRINCESS! Open your BIG eyes and fuck your own attitude. This post is written on behalf of people who tolerated her fucking asshole attitude for eons. I know its vulgar, but I can't help it, she deserves it!

No comments: