Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Irony! I mean I couldn't finish my 'N' maths paper, but I managed to finish my 'O' maths paper. Its not tough, but it ain't easy for me. I can say the ratio of difficultness to easiness is 6:4 to me. Anyway, today is a rainy day - because of me. I sang and sang until someone told me the sky has turned dark. Bish! The sky was like crying for me after school for God-knows-what, Lols. And the next thing I know is that I started to shoot whatever comes in my way:




[Two - One - Two]




[Needles of Rain]



[Can you stop the rain?]




[Restricting the flow of time...]



[Lols...]



[Hands-on]



[Can you locate my hand?]



[S.H.E., or Singapore's Hideous Entities?]




[America have Charlie's Angel, Thailand have Chai Lai Angels, Singapore have Nike Angels.]




[Guess whose bag this belongs to?]



[Please look at the camera, Yani.]



[Diaoz...]




[Double Diaoz!!!]



[Now who is this mong mong?]



[I want F.I.R. - and all!]



[The return of the Nike Angels]



[Its a cold & conventional world...]



[Singapore's style VS Ang Mo's style. Why must the Ang Mo's always win?]

No comments: