Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Two more day and you will hear me screaming. the day after tomorrow is the last day of N Level Examinations. Just can't wait for Friday to come, haha! Anyway recently, I felt that something is not right. I have a feeling that something or somebody is going to leaving me. I actually had this kind of feelings numerous times, and most of the time it really happened that I lose something, whether is it material things or people. Felt kind of frightening when you get this feelings, and it gets worst when your intuition really comes true. But since I had gone through this so many times, guess I would get immune to it? I don't know yet until it comes to haunt me again. Heck all those negative intuitions! Oh, by the way, I had get to try in the new bus! Very modern indeed! Hah!

No comments: