Thursday, November 30, 2006
I previously said that work is busy but will die down by next week. Suprise, suprise! Today was very quiet, until I can really slack there! Haha! My body is giving problems again, sigh. I wish I could take on the counter, though I dislike handling cash. But compared to the internal work, counter work is obviously easier. But inside also got pros too, like I can really slack behind the shelf where nobody will know I'm sleeping whatsoever! Tee hee! But I'm so hardworking until I gave up lunch the past few days can? Anyway, the people there are just great. From my boss to my colleagues, and not forgetting the security guards there who kept my working place a safe one. Boss kept treating me lunch, feel so pai seh. Offered to pay back, but got rejected. Lols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment