Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Ok, I admit I'm slow. But hey, at least I didn't miss the big screen this time. Anyway, this show is almost flawless. The person on the left is Light Yagami, also known as Kira (Learnt that the name Kira is derived from the Japanese pronunciation 'Killer' and also from the Latin word meaning Light, his first name). Right one is 'L' if I'm not wrong, his full name is L Lawliet.

This movie is about this pervert Light who found the Death Note and wanted to use it to create a crime-less world. As you would guessed it, he killed almost every criminal he gets to know in Japan. The mysterious death of numerous criminals catches the police attention. The FBI hired 'L' to help them hunt down Light and I guess, kill him? Anyway, both Light and 'L' are smart asses. Its like playing Cat & Mouse in the movie. In the end, there is no ending, not even a single "To Be Continued" or whatsoever. Why? Because there is another part coming, cheeky little movie producers. Just know how to create suspense only. Lol.

Good watch I must say! I'm definitely looking forward for Death Note 2.


[デスノート (Desu Nōto)]

No comments: