Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sam Sui Women's Chicken.

Its over! Just went through my confirmation process, damn happy! No more classes, no more nagging people! I can still remember how nervous I'm during mass. My Goddad was sitting behind me with my Godmum-to-be. My legs kept shaking like crazy. I was thinking what if I said the wrong thing in front of the Archbishop? What if my card is not place properly for the Archbishop to see? What if I sat on the wrong pew when heading back? What if I fell down on any part of the ceremony? So many what ifs. But in the end it went off smoothly, phew! Haha! I'm such a think-a-lot guy. Bish! Anyway, I'm just relieved that all this ended in a happy tone. Nobody cried whatsoever. By the way, my grandmother, aunt & Christina came, so surprised to see them. A bit touched also, hehe!

Goddad brought the whole of us to Soup Restaurant at Compass Point to celebrate my confirmation. Nice food! I don't think I can eat dinner later, because all the dishes were mostly all gobbled up by Yours Truly. Muhahaha! I'm not bad, because the rest of them eat half way then full already. Then all the food push to me, what to do? I'm the 男注脚吗. Haha! And now, I'm still burping. Bish!

My leg now aches like hell, with sores around the ankles and near the toes. Why? I can blame it on my stupidness. I wore my father's formal shoes which is way too small for my foot to comfortably fit in. I literally had to squeeze my foot and trust me, I walked like a penguin. Don't laugh, I know you're thinking of Rosalind. Then after some time, my foot started to develop sores. I seriously had difficulty walking properly. But of course I didn't walk until so 'penguin' during the mass. I maintained my gentleman-ness. Don't boo, its really a tough job acting like one with a pair of legs that is utterly painful. Now you know why I'm so, so, so, so relieved that all the things ended up peacefully. I swear, that if I were to wear formal shoes again, I'll make sure I buy my own, with the correct size that is.

By the way, anyone bought 4D number: 8157? If you did, freak you! You stole my number! That is my 1st four cell number. And I came out, not consolation, not starters, not 3rd, not 2nd, BUT FIRST! Argh! Why didn't my mum buy it? A $1 investment will become a $2000 profit! I can buy new handphone, new computer, etc... Sadden. Sigh, I guess what is not mine will not be mine. Got to accept it. Lol.

I must return back to my barrack and mug for tomorrow's maths paper. Wish me luck, again!

No comments: