Monday, December 04, 2006

Stupid net connection, wanted to update yesterday but just couldn't get into SingNet. But alas, its okay now. Let me wind the time back to last week's Friday night. Went for a play at Catholic Junior College entitled "Secrets Exposed", its something to do with aids & HIVs because that day was Aids day too. The play was above mediocre but I was more into their school compound. There is one quadrangle just outside the theater which resembles very much to Final Fantasy VIII's Balamb Garden! Although its quite simple with just a few trees surrounding it, the quadrangle looks superb!

Went to Expo on Saturday. Robinsons' holding a sale there so went there to shop. Bought a few cover-ups for Christmas and New Year. While my Godmum-to-be bought two tops. Bought some wine glasses and some other nick-nacks. Singaporeans do really loves sale, why? The queue was literally dragon-like damn long! I practically had to somewhat wait for about half an hour to get to the cashier! What is worse is that its a Saturday, so you can imagine all those crazy families rushing down to snatch for goodies. There is also a computer fair on the next hall. Wanted to go there too, Goddad asked me whether I need a new LCD monitor. My CRT is still going strong, so we skipped the computer fair.

[Just look at those Obasans.]


[Saw the price tags? Its so not the usual Robinsons. Haha!]


[So many things so little time (and money, hehe!).]


[Only thought of shooting photos but totally forgotten to grab a couple of footwears! Lols.]


After all those madness de shoppe, we went to savor Japanese cuisine at East Coast. A treat from my future Godmum, haha! We ordered an array of quirky foodies, from sushi to sashimi. And yeah, I have to face the green monster again, I'm talking about the horse raddish a.k.a wasabi. I sure love the effects those hot spicy food sends to my tongue, but not to my nose! Its as if I'm gonna suffocate to death when those paste gets into my throat! I wonder why Japanese like to torture themselves with that, lols. But nevertheless, no Japanese foodies are complete without Wasabi! So, I must learn to love it just as the Japanese do. Haha! Its a pity that I didn't get to taste Japanese wine or sakae. I saw this Japanese man sitting beside my table drinking sakae, and his face straight away turned tomato red. Sakae really got so powerful meh? I must try one day, haha! But before that, that man was looking at our table. Didn't get to see his expression but most probably he is shocked. Because our table is choked full of food, until the waiters have to serve separately. Once again, its thanks to me because it is me who finished up the food - again. Wahahaha! Lols.

[The signboard reads: Waraku (和乐)Japanese Restaurant. Nice food with warm welcome!]


Trekked the HSBC Treetop on Sunday. Brought back lots of memories of Gunung Panti at Kota Tinggi, Malaysia. Still remember we have to hold each others hand and beware or leeches and wasps, although I didn't kena any of them. Haha! Still have lots to type, but maybe next time. Anyway, when we reached the top, the view was breath taking. Well, not as breath taking as those I witnessed at Kota Tinggi. But what do you expect to see in Singapore? Lols. Nonetheless its a good walk! Well, that wraps up the whole weekend.


[The entrance at the tree-top.]


[Its a long walk! Very shoik! Its suspended bridge, so very springy!]


[Lucky I'm not afraid of heights. look how high it is!?]


[Over the canopies on the background is MacRitchie Reservoir.]


[Love this view!]


[The tree so 'artistic' haha!]


[This monkey is so cute! Spotted it on the treetop. I didn't use zoom, I place my phone very close to it to take de. Because my camera got sound, I press the shutter then the monkey got stunned. Haha! So kawaii!]


[On the way down.]


[Reaching the end.]


Found these photo lying around in my phone. Decided to blog it too since Christmas is nearing.

[Christmas tree by the Paragon, one of the nicest voted by me! Haha!]


[Somewhere in Orchard...]


[Also, somewhere in Orchard.]


[You can find these on top of roads, beautiful!]


[This year's winner: masterpiece by yours truly! Wahahaha! This year is my turn to decorate x'mas tree!]

No comments: