Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Deeply regretted installing Audition! Sheez, I kept playing it all day and night that I'd totally forgot that those time are for my research! My only hope now is that everybody also didn't touch on their research, wahaha! Anyway, my family didn't actually celebrated lunar new year this year, because we need to keep in mind that my grandfather had passed away not long ago and thus, we were not able to officially or fully celebrate any festivities until the next year. So this year no reddies for me, aww... But I still need to thank the people who gave me reddies because they are ignorant of my family culture, 感谢您! Want to know how much reddies I've gotten? 2 reddies which adds up to fourteen bucks. This year is then the economic recession, Wahaha! Anyway, tomorrow is only the fourth day of the lunar new year and all the lads and lasses will be back to school! Sigh, how I wish we were like China, they had up to TEN days of holidays! Now thats what I call LONG holiday! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment