Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday, a day that I always longed for. But some brainless chap just ruined my day! We had PE before Maths lesson today. And today was supposedly to be the shotput and javelin throw for the remainder, that includes me. Don't know why Winston Chua made us wait for over ten minutes near the PE Store. So we started our competition late, and its understandable that it will end late also.

It was 1058 hours when I wanted to go back to the PE Store and take my belongings and change. But don't know why the bell went off so fast just when I grab hold of my clothes. So I thought I just slip the set over my PE attire. I know Dom's class cannot be late, that is why I didn't go toilet change. Then I quickly make my way to the canteen to buy drinks, which is only situated behind the PE Store - which means it only takes less than 30 steps to the canteen. Moreover, its 顺路 to Dom's homeroom. It won't make a difference since we were late. But I got 加快脚步 to Dom's homeroom 的.

Too bad he is already waiting there. I'm not the only one who is late (not that really that late too), and the thing is that alot of people were late! He was then at outside blabbering that how we had change and more teacher kept complaining to him, so on and so forth. The one thing he said and did made me fucked up. He said "PEOPLE WHO DROPPED MATHS SIT OUTSIDE , FACE THE WALL AND DO YOUR OWN WORK. THE REST CAN GO INSIDE..."

What he was trying to imply is that we, the people who dropped maths were all late and the rest weren't. But the fact that people like Ivan & Liyana (who already dropped maths) were there waiting outside the homeroom weren't late. 反而是那些还在要从考数学的人来迟的咯!

Then inside the homeroom, he was blacklisting the droppers. Let me quote one of the sentences he said: "DON'T LET THE PEOPLE WHO DROP MATHS INFLUENCE YOU!"

Again, what he was trying to imply is that we, the droppers are baddies who, say, MAKE THEM LATE TODAY!?!? Hello, this is so not true can!? Let me reiterate what he told the whole class a few days before:" I think I'm selfish to tell people to re-take maths just because he or she didn't obtain an A1. So if you think an A2 or B3 is the best you can get and you want to drop, I'll not object. Since what I want is a smaller class, which in turn, is easier to teach."

Excuse me, if you like that say, that means you'll forever hold your peace to those who wants to drop maths, no? Look at the droppers, does anyone of us looks devious enough to influence the others to drop maths? He said it in a tone that the droppers are all the culprits, rotten eggs, black kettles, ectera...! I'd its a pot calling a kettle black!

First time see all the guai kias kena insulted so badly! Fuckingly infuriating! Moreover his homeroom is situated at the mouth of the block entrance. So you can imagine how many people saw the droppers, a.k.a the 'influence-ers'. I not afraid of being embarressed, because tomorrow is going to be even more embarrassing. Its our reputation that is ruin can!? In short, Eliza, Normala, Wah Kian all saw us sitting outside. You think what will the teachers think about us!?

Just what in the fuck is that guy thinking? This punishment had totally gone haywire! You ask any teacher in the right mind, I think they will say Dom is mad! Just upon seeing people like Jasmine, Jin Jing, Ethel, Ivan, Liyana, people will know. Is this what people say, when human grows older, they tend to do things in a stupid way?

Then after some time, he went out and crap again. Still, he dosen't know what he's doing. I was being held back by him with Jimmy. Then he went talk to me, ask me what really happened. I was sliently thinking"TOO LATE TO ASK LIAO LA! SCOLD, ALSO SCOLD FINISH, PUNISH ALSO PUNISH FINISH. WHAT THE HELL YOU STILL WANT?" People in the right mind will ask what actually happened, why we were late, who held us back, etcera... Then proceed to punishment is appropriate. Where got people do opposite like him? 这就叫做:每经过大脑就软做!What in tarnation!

No comments: