Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So the both are not that close afterall. But like that also good lah, one party damn doesn't really deserve that title of friendship. That person may seem to be very good to you, but she has bad - and I mean really, really bad mood swing. I'm not scared of that, I just felt disgusted. I kept wondering myself, how come God created such person? Or its just her being bitchy? Hmm, beats me. But I don't give a damn, she dosen't even deserve to be thought of can!? See is so right about herself in one of the posts she blogged. Glad she knows she does that!

I'm falling in love again! Not with girls. No, not guys, but the song: Flavor of Life! So nice de lor! Now what you hearing is the ballad version of Flavor of Life. Nice right?! Hee!

~Arigato to... ~Flavor of Life... Opps! I should be practising on my 换日线 & 我可以! Lols.

No comments: