I'm not late, but I still delayed the time for movie. Lols. Its because of the sandwich thingy la, took off so much time. Anyway, its Stomp The Yard. I don't know about you, but I can only link it to Audition. Wahaha! Makes me think of UPnP Nightclub, where you have those impossible high tempo to catch up with. Its worth the moo lah.
Loathes people who are so inconsiderate inside the box office. Yak and yak non-stop one leh! Just makes me wanna throw that box of Nachos at their faces. But decided not to, I'm civilised - okay, not so really actually. Thought that its not worth it, considering that box of nachos cost around 7 bucks. Nobody in the right mind would want to throw that tasty thing at idiotic little brats, I'd rather that box be nice churned inside my stomach and making me satisfied. Heehee!
Didn't know that the cost of a set of Nachos and Drink is equivalent that of a upsized McDonalds meal. But I must say its taste real good, even without the cheese sauce. However, the cost is still really sort of absurd. I think my sandwich still can fight with the Nachos la. Wahaha!
First time trying the so called synchronise MRT. I mean gathering inside the train instead of the traditional wait-outside-MRT-station kind. Lol. Nearly went haywire, but in the end still was able to get insync at PP. Should master this skills so as to save time waiting. Wahaha!
I wonder when will Dom come to realize that I'm not his free labourer. Always ask me do this, do that. Toot!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment