Friday, April 06, 2007

My arms feel like they are going to rip apart! Kept thinking what did I do to my arms the past few hours and I remembered that senior exercise machine! Oh my, guess I over strained them. And come to think of it, I did the more diffcult machine. Its the one where you have to push yourself and the mechanism will lift you up. I remembered I did the reversed way to. I tried to mimic what I had done yesterday at home and I really hurts at my shoulders! That esplains why I felt the pain at church and even when I am sleeping.

Good Friday is today, and the sky did appear dark during the afternoon - but its momentary. Sometimes, I wonder whether its just pure coincidence that this will happen. But you'll never know that actually what the above is trying to convey to us something.

Fact or fiction?

No comments: