Yep, the food in the 2nd photo is done by me! Practiced my dishes for my upcoming F&N practical exam. Turn out nice and it taste nice too! I not bhb, coz the taste nice part not said by me, its by my mother and the look nice part is said by my mother's friend! Wahaha! I didn't say anything hor. Lol.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
This cat has been outside my house, near my doorsteps recently. It sleeps during the day and meow during the night. May looks ordinary, but its cute in my eyes! Heh!
[Kitty is hungry...]
[Oohhh! Food for me?]
[ I'm coming!!!]
Yep, the food in the 2nd photo is done by me! Practiced my dishes for my upcoming F&N practical exam. Turn out nice and it taste nice too! I not bhb, coz the taste nice part not said by me, its by my mother and the look nice part is said by my mother's friend! Wahaha! I didn't say anything hor. Lol.
Yep, the food in the 2nd photo is done by me! Practiced my dishes for my upcoming F&N practical exam. Turn out nice and it taste nice too! I not bhb, coz the taste nice part not said by me, its by my mother and the look nice part is said by my mother's friend! Wahaha! I didn't say anything hor. Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment