After tomorrow, another burden will be vanished. But at the same time, new ones will still be introduced into my life. Oh well, isn't what life is about? You'll never get to completely make your crosses go away as new ones will subsequently follow up. So, everyone, never give up!
Haha! And I sound like some preacher just now. Heck!
Anyway, School is starting in about a month or so. So many things to do here but I'm not moving an inch. Ack, when will my procrastination stop? At least I've already completed 99% of the enrolment process, which is a good thing, no?
Remember GunBound? The craze took place around 4/5 years ago, maybe 5/6 years ago, but hell, I'm back in business at GunBound! Although I've rusted terribly, I think a chick (noob) will pwn me upside down. Haha! But I suddenly felt like playing this old time favourite. And you know what? Cabal (Another online MMORPG) is so boring! Haha!
Shit, narcissism is getting onto me. I can't believe what I said to myself 2 days ago.
And, that voucher, should I use it?
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment