You know, I've never ever thought that I'll be studying in a business school. For the simple reason that my Mathematics sucks. I've never touched on Additional Mathematics before and I'm sure my Elementary Maths had already decomposed due to me not touching it for three years. I kept wondering, how am I gonna survive in Business School with this kind of math standard? I may tell myself; don't worry, you're in CCM, and CCM will not need much maths. All you need to do is to cook every lesson.
Hah, what a joke.
Here comes the cruel facts, well, at least to me,
1) Year 1 students will not get to step into the TCA (Temasek Culinary Academy) until they graduate to Year 2. Which means, I don't get to cook for the 1st year.
2) I just got my time-table and there is this subject called Microeconomics. And my guess is that its a math-sy subject. Great.
3) Heard from someone that I'll yet be studying another subject called Macroeconomics in the 2nd semester. And that is gonna be more tougher than Microecons, very likely. And yes, a math-sy subject. Wonderful.
But then again, what do you expect going to Business School? Doing drawing everyday like the design students? Or playing with NaOH and CuCO and other chemicals in the lab like the science students? Obviously, business equals to maths. So I will just live with it and get my maths in good shape on the way. Its not a bad thing anyway, I guess.
To sum it up: Business School, just bring it on!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment