Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CS test followed by FSPK test in one straight row. Was almost late for CS test because Engineering School is girnormous and the freaking bus took so long to arrive. Plus, rushing like mad from Engine School to Business School (for FSPK test) right after CS test. Yeah, tell me 'bout it. TP ain't that small after all eh?

Thanks to SW, some of us studied OB for nothing. Yes, its a false alarm, but what the heaven! For goodness sake, I mistook my Microecons book for OB book. And imagine somebody suddenly tell you that there is an OB test today, total panic lah. Okay, not really panic lah, because its not graded. See, I false alarm myself. Total gundu lah.

Tomorrow, another test - IHT test. *pray hard for a simple test*

And I wanna be a Changi Airport Ambassador! *pray real hard to be able to get in*

No comments: