1) At what age do you want to get married?
Um, I don't know. But a rough guesstimation would be 30?
2) How many children do you want?
One.
3) What do I want the most now?
Touch the kitchen at TCA!
4) What are your future plans?
I want to take up another course in Digital & Entertainment Technology at NYP while handling my job as a chef at some restaurant. Famous one is preferred.
5) If you have one more dream that you can turn it into reality, what will it be?
To become a real Japanese, or a real Korean. Already say is dream what?!
6) What are you afraid to lose now?
My memory, I'm too young to suffer from Alzheimer’s!
7) Which is worse; Sarcasm or Honesty?
Is this a trick question? Sarcasm, obviously.
8) From the first letter of your name, what will that letter best describe you as?
You mean my first name or my last name? Since my first name came first;
B = Banzai (万歳)! (Japanese for long live)
9) How strong (in your heart) can you be?
Um, how do you measure that? Well, at least I don't cry or get angry that easily.
10) What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
Kind, cheerful and honest.
And many more...
11) Which type of person you hate the most?
Face-changer, you get my drift...
12) Do you cherish every single friendship you have?
If they're true, I don't see why I won't cherish it.
13) Do you believe in God?
Uhuh.
14) What do you think is the most important in your life?
Happiness - priceless. For anything else, there is MasterCard.
15) Do you find it necessary for you to have a boy/girlfriend?
Unless you want a contractual marriage. Otherwise, get one before you hop on the wagon!
16) What do you want your friends to be like?
Don't worry, be happy.
17) What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
The best lah! Duh...
18) If you have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
Determination.
19) If you're feeling low one day, who would you go to?
Him.
20) If there was something you'd wish to say to a certain someone, what would it be?
사랑해
21) Those 8 people to get tagged by me (alphabetical order):
- Candice
- Ethel
- Ivan
- Jin Jing
- Vanessa
- Yan Qing
- Yana
- Yani
No comments:
Post a Comment