They threw many questions during the Q&A session, but we rebutted them well. Another plus point, I presume? Haha! But I seriously like my reply to Pras's last question that he threw at me.
Pras - "You said your team proposed that the hotel and accomodation should have two categories which is the backpackers and the luxury tourist categories. But most of the tourists are in the mid-centrics group. How are you going to cater to them as well?"
I don't know what made me thought that way but I answered within 1-2 seconds.
Me - "For the mid-centrics, we can actually offer tour packages for them. Since most of them like to stay for 4 days and 3 nights, the first two days will be for them to check-in to a backpacker's hotel while the remaining 2 days will be in the luxury hotel. In this way, the tourist can satisfy both their allocentric and psycocentric sides."
Zai right? Wahaha! Somemore answered within such a short time man! I'm proud of myself! LOL. But definitely lots and lots of room for improvement.
Sian man, Monday is yet another presentation. Which means business suit again, aww... What to do, I'm a business student - and I still can't believe I'm in a business school, seriously. Some might know why.
*Prays for a cold, chilly, rainy, weather on Monday*
*Makes mental note to complete BCS project ASAP*
*Prays for a cold, chilly, rainy, weather on Monday*
*Makes mental note to complete BCS project ASAP*
No comments:
Post a Comment