Monday, July 28, 2008

Lets talk about Saturday's CS test. One word to describe: disaster. I got this feeling of releasing myself during the test and it drained at least half of me concentration, seriously. I have to keng (bear with the pain) until the last 15 minutes when the urge subsided. Now picture this: a person who is not prepared for the test and having a urge to shit during the test. How great. If I were to fail this paper, I will not be surprised.

OB, yes, OB video is done.

*shove off sweat on my forehead*

Windows Movie Maker was such a retard. It hanged twice and I was so afraid that I have to redo the whole process again. Imagine you put swee swee (cantik cantik) all the chapalang things already, then the program just stopped responding. I tell you, my heart stop beating for 2 seconds. Lol. But at least they have this recovery feature and managed to complete it in the end. Yay!

I just love OB - just the initials only. Because its my name, geddit? Wahaha! I know, the joke is blardy cold. Lol.

No comments: