I'm nuts. Wait, I mean I love nuts. Wahaha! I found this big packet of nuts recently at Cheers and its like only at a dollar ($1.05 to be exact). Its like so tasty and economical that I had this urge to buy one and munch during class. Don't be surprised if you see me munching away with a packet of nuts (or more) during lectures or tutorials in the next semester. Wahaha!
Mmmarvellous nuts!
Double Choc -weird taste, but nice!
Went out to had brunch near TP and I found something that I haven't tried in my whole life yet. It was nothing big, just felt that I was abit sua ku (mountain turtle - something like the frog in the well?). Wahaha!
Its called the Xiao Wan Mian (小碗面) Relieved my childhood yet again. But this time, its hopscotch. Its like five oversized children hopping on a extra small boxes, hilarious lah! Oh, I won the game by the way! Hail, the hopscotch king! Wahaha!
The first runner-up
Nearly kena forfeit man, phew!
Beware! - evilness taking place here
Erm... Lets just give a 'orh' as a caption for this photo
What is the opposite of 'win'? Wahaha!Damn, can't blog much. Got last minute errand, gotta rush.
Blog will be isolated till after exam week. Good luck for those who are in the same shoes as me! Or at least almost the same also can. Wahaha! But before I go, I owe someone photos! You should know who you are. Enjoy!
One part of TP, nice right? But seldom people uses it. LOL.
The background is actually CBD. Look at the skyscrappers!
No comments:
Post a Comment