Monday, September 01, 2008

Went to the COMEX fair yesterday and gosh, its no difference from the SITEX fair a few months ago. I'm talking about the crowd. I guess most Singaporeans are IT-holic? Wahaha! Saw many gadgets and man, they're making my heart itch! Wahaha! Lots of things wanted to buy, but my wallet is weak. Sigh...

Anyway, walked home with something like a Printer, Microsoft Office 2007 and other freebies (including the numerous flyers, wahaha!).



Apparently, theres only offer of the Home & Student pack. So, shared with somebody and bought this at 143SGD. There is this new OneNote thingy which seems cool but there ain't Outlook. Sort of disappointed because I use Outlook to manage my calender, tasks, notes, SingNet email accounts, etc... So, Its like I'm using Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2007 while I have to still use Outlook 2003. Aww... But I love the new Office 2007 new interface and features, thats why I bought it. Wahaha! Oh, and it comes with a free online photo print credit card. But I doubt I'll use it soon.



Its bye-bye to old HP and hello to my new Canon Printer! Value buy 3-in-1 at only 99SGD and it comes with a free wireless headset! How cool is that?!


Wanted to get a wireless headset for eons, and now it came knocking at me FOC! Wahaha!

Wanted to get more things like an external hard drive, upgrading my ram (but I forgot to bring my specs, lol), and many more. But, theres always another IT fair. So, no worries! Wahaha! And my sandals gave up on me while going home with my barang-barang. So, time to get another one! But I was thinking of getting a pair of shoes instead. Or maybe haviannas (maybe typo)?

*Strikes off Wireless headset, printer, Office '07 off wishlists*

No comments: