Okay, so my phone is really gone case I guess. Used back my W550i and the same number. Got a new SIM card from Starhub and I must say its a relieve. Haha! So you guys can resume calling or smsing me when needed. Lol.
Anyway, today is a special day. Other than losing my worth 300 SGD trade-in W960i, I actually went out with my parents to Ikea, Courts and Giant. You may think, chey, go out with family nia what. But to tell you guys frankly, its been years since I went out with my mum and dad together. I can say its like from childhood onwards, I never get to experience a 'family day' at all. Lol. Wah, suddenly got the family 'feel', quite shiok! Wahaha!
All this thanks to somebody who refused to return me my W960i. A blessing in disguise, I'd say. Wahaha!
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment