My virgin meal at the TopTable yesterday! Everytime go there is just to visit and see the facilities and hear the how we’re gonna get tortured when we enter TCA. Wahaha! But yesterday was ooh la la!
The food is love…
Mocktail was some fruity thingy. Sorry most of the dish names I can’t recall already. The food more important than the names la. Wahaha!
The appetizer I chose was tomato soup. Really, uber nice!
The main course? some chicken mean wrapped with ham. The was finely sliced as though its paper-made!
Just look at the chocolate pudding, the chocolate sauce is flowing out like lava! Sensuous!
Intrigued by the menu’s Caesar salad, I decided to call for it. Haha! It was actually an appetizer, but salad is just one dish I can’t resist either. And true enough, there were no regrets!
Thanks to Adam for booking a table for us! My dream of dining at the TopTable has been fulfilled! Yay!
Looks like my blog has been resurrected, wahaha!

No comments:
Post a Comment