Saturday, July 08, 2006

The first time I've ever received a $50 dollars bill - from the head of the family. Although its not a big sum to most of the rich bastards, at least its from my dad. I mean it is really the first time in history. Very very suprising, he and me are always not on par with each other, but he actually gave in to me today. I suddenly felt so guilty - treating him as if he dosen't exist, scolding him, etc... I dunno, my mind and heart are damn contradicting now. My heart tell me to get a reconcilation with him. But my brain flashes the past about the hurtful things that he did to me and the family. Its not the $50 he gave me that let me ponder, but the feeling of kinship, I felt it - somehow. Anyway, he went back to China already and well, I think I need to reflect and consider about this. One thing is for sure: he is still as irritating as before! Today will be a busy Saturday, lots of programs will be waiting for me.

No comments: