Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wad a weekend! I din get to slack at home until e last few hours today. Went to sell tickets at Novena with Zeno. But I end up being the one to buy the tickets, coz we two too pai seh liao. In the end I only bought 2 tix. Lols. Then evening went to Max's house teach her how to use her new handphone. She damn blur like sotong sia. Teach her two three time still must ask me thru MSN again. Lols. That was yesterday. Today I slept till near noon. Then after abt two hours, went out to Mac do homework with Elyssa, Jeremy & Hui Huang. Was soaked when I reached there, heavy downpour, damn luck. Then stayed there and settled my dinner with El. I'm the last one leaving there, the sole survivor I can say. Lols. Walk around Kovan den found something I want. Bought it, den walk home. Watch Initial D. I know I very slow. But no choice, I cannot afford the movies. Then someone happen to lend me, so thats why I watch. If not, I won't even bother to watch. Luckily I watch, coz its really a waste to miss this movie. Very nice. Now I know why people at that time were so engrossed with cars. Now I also hooked by the car spirit. Crap! I'm going to disturb people now.

No comments: