Tuesday, July 25, 2006
See her so sad, I can't do anything to help. Really tekan my heart badly man. But when she smiles, I feel so happy! But most of the time show her pek cek attitude. Very sianz for her. So sad, I don't know when then got the courage biao3 bai2 to her. Sianz. I wonder wad Dom actually do during his reservist, but days are so carefree without him - and I like it! Hahax! Haix, yesterday I slept from 6pm till today morning 6am. But still can focus at school, coz always looking at her. Luckily never drool, hahax! She got look back at me, but then I think she thot I look look for fun only. Haix. I Feel so gay, why just can't I tell her my feelings to her? NO BALLS!!! Bish! Argh! Anyway, about today's chinese oral, I think I'm lucky enough to get a good topic. Music is in my veins man! No music can escape me! Of course I stumbled somewhat at the reading, but the examiner prompt me only two or three times on the conversation. Good, very good! Now no more oral, happy, but only for awhile, coz she still not fully happy, I can feel it. But I just want her to know that even she feels down, there will always be this boy who is looking at a distance, willing to share her burden - anytime. One day, one day, I will surely biao3 bai2 de. Just wait and see. But when will that day be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment