Saturday, July 22, 2006

Enough of the self-reflections. I just wanna say that I am very happy this late afternoon! Its celebs day, Yi Feng, Dasmond and Russell. OMG! All my life I didn't get so close to a popular person before. I was lyk an arm's length from Yifeng and Dasmond! That is so lyk miracle, coz my heart had been down the past 24 hours. Hahax! Then I went to Popular in hope to find silver marker. But in the end, I found a golden opportunity! Russell was there! And I have photos of him man! But got many people extra, block my view, especially the boy. But I still got his pics, tee hee! Famous peeps aside, I had a feeling that God had been answering my anguish. In fact, he did tat today at mass. That few words is still dangling in my mind: "The Lord is my Shepherd, I have nothing else I want." I think God is trying to say that even though I had lost many chances and good choice during the past 4 years, I still gained invaluable lessons, I'm also no lousier than anyone else. Although I'm expriencing this feeling of lovelorn-iness, sadness, regret, I shoud treat this as a test, a stepping stone to a better life. Like what He said, "Who says following me will be an easy thing? If you want to follow me, then carry up your cross and walk straight!" I totally agree! He will lead me, for he created me and He will raise me up till the last day. Thank You Lord! I promise I will carry on - persevere, Ben!

No comments: