Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Bish! took so many xin1 si1 to reply a tag. Moreover, its a spam! But nevermind, at least I had straighten things out to the viewers out there, especially 'pt'. Today, I felt very sian, coz Dom is back. And that means assignments is piling up again. But then, I dunno why, I starting to like these revision papers, so not so sian after all. Lols. Maybe its because, I get to learn more in groups during class. I like this idea of buddy system. And I'm lucky to have Jasmine as my buddy. Not forgetting my group members: Sherlyn, Roliah, Shaun, Akid. Another reason is because one big burden is off, that is my F&N coursework. Tomorrow is the big day liao. Hope I did well. I learnt that reservist is all just about sitting back and shaking legs only. But sometimes, I really doubt whether izzit that easy? Anyways, 1st time I see Japanese people in real life. Sua ku right, no choice ma, no money to go Japan see, only can xin1 shang4 at TV. They today come school visit visit. During recess, I saw them at Cabada Lounge, I go see see, see got chiobu anot la. *Slap myself!* What am I thinking? Dirty mind! Bish! Must turn my attention to her lor. Lols. But the the Japanese girls not pretty de. Then again, how we know they never da3 ban4 outside school de? Never judge a book by its cover man. Anyway, they performed for us during assembly this morning. Superb dance! Their formation, especially the human slope is damn chio man! If Bowen Band can do this during competitions, wah, I tell you, the other competitors no need perform liao - sure win de lor. Hahax! I like the costume they wear, people sitting at the back say they like people working at Yoshinoya. Ahahaha! "Dian4 Xiao3 Er2, come two bowls of beef ramen!", bish! They gave the VP one though. Humph, Never give me! Diaoz! Oh ya, the secondary 1 had their mock election today, and I tell you - its hillarious! Lols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment