Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hello, 'shutup'. I don't really think that your name is really shutup. Thus, it is as equal as you name yourself 'nameless'. So no sexy clap for you. *Awww...* Too bad! But something commendable about your tag, I don't regard it as a spam coz for one simple reason, you didn't. Yep, I agree with you, nobody is perfect. Everybody has his/her shortcomings. But why rake this matter up? Did I imply that someone or something is imperfect? Or did I say I'm damn perfect? Hmm... After going through my own blog several times, I'm uber sure that I didn't spout any thing close to that above. So, can I consider you tag as a spam? Well, I give you the benefit of the doubt, so I just take it as a misunderstading, okies little girl/boy? I guess I had made some enemies after the post about Sherlyn. Well, I don't give a damn. Like what I've said: My Blog, my say. None of your business, then go away. By ranting about my unhappiness in my blog dosen't mean that I'm gutless to say it infront of somebody's face. Blogging my feelings down is my then cup of tea rather than using physical means or whatsoever. I guess everybody has his/her own methods to vent out his/her anger? So does this means that blogging is a gutless way to gan someone? You decide for yourself la. I think I had enough of this spamming and accusations gaazaa. So just leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. And ya, the case between Sherlyn & me had been closed. So, spammers: Scram! But if you wanna spam some more, by all means. I won't delete ur tag, neither will I ban you from my Chatbox. Let the whole world know that I'm a baddie. I like to gan people. Like what I said to Sherlyn just now, my blog is open, so I have nothing to hide from anybody. You know, I know, he knows, she knows, everybody knows and even God knows. So I'm not suo1 tou2 wu1 gui1 can? Heck! I have assignments to do and things to memorise! Hafta chiong, wish me more time and wish me good luck for tomorrow's happening. Bish!

No comments: