Tuesday, September 05, 2006

GCE N Level, N = Normal. Abit like Normala right? Shit her la, she normal? I think she is better called ABnormala, lols! Anyway, back to the exams. To me la, I think its easy okay!? I think I can do better if I did really study my chinese, coz I don't really know how to do about two question and both of them are text-based. But heck, its over. Then there is Social Studies, I stick to my chapter 6, and after that I added chapter 5 & 7 too. And I shouldn't added those two chapters - they didn't came out. But what do you know? Chapter 6 came out! I was like HENG KA LAO SAI SIA! Bish! Overall Social Studies to me is not diffcult but its the word 'time' that is blocking the way. Managed to attempt all questions, but the last two source-based question is not according to format, coz format is damn to long-winded. For now, all I hope for is that I can get through the exams and thats it! Sometimes, I feel that some people is damn idiot, I mean some bloody virus/porn senders. Please la, if you wanna send virus, you do it professionally la. My phone can still ask me whether to accept you invitation, people of course reject ma. Damn funny when I was walking home and thinking of this incident, lols! Feast your eyes!



[Number Three...]



[Opps! Caught red-handed!]



[Where the heck is Number One?]



[Tatoo? Jigsaw Puzzle?]



[Still can look at the camera...]

No comments: