Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am sleeping. I was sleeping. I just slept. Yep, I slept almost the whole day. I get up just to eat and surf the net, after that I went back to kiss my pillows and hug my bolster - again. bish! And the time now is near to tomorrow, and I couldn't sleep. Lols. So I'm now downloading some J/K-pop songs. I had a sudden craving for Korean R&B, I dunno why they just tempt me to click the 'DOWNLOAD' button. Hahax! And I'm also now complaining about how little my memory storage my Walkman phone provide. I just wish I could put all my nearly thousand of songs from my computer to my Walkman. Should I buy a MP3 player instead? But I don't think I want anyway, the reason I bought a handphone is because of the music player function. I mean why buy a MP3 player when you can buy something else that offers you a telephone, a music player, a video player, a camera, a messenger and many things else? But seriously, 256MB is damn small for any music lovers. Sony Ericsson should recreate W550i with expandable memory slot, or at least have a memory capacity of about 10 - 20GB!? I know people will say go change other phone that allow memory expansion. But I don't want to lose my W550i's super duper LOUD speakers, coz I like to blast them at home. Lols. Anyway, until there is any better ones, I think I would like to stick to my W550i. Long time never publicise my Walkman phone liao, now its the RETURN OF DA SONY ERICSSON W550i WALKMAN PHONE! Bish!!!

No comments: