School is reopening soon. Sigh, time to be uber serious - again. To be frank, I haven't done any revision because so many things happened which took up lots of my time. Blame it on my poor time management. Lol. But I promised myself that I'll make the remaining time left to mug real hard.
I was thinking whether my words are too harsh in my previous posts. She ain't that bad, is she? Or am I too soft-hearted? Whenever she reverts back to her goodie-self, I'll inevitably forget about her ugly side. But when she starts to swing again, I'll curse and swear. But isn't it normal for people to do that? I mean, when people are good to you, you sure will treat that person with utmost respect and all those nice things - and vice-versa. But then history had been repeating for don't know how many time between me and this person.
I think I'm being too superficial. I mean here I am spitting out hatred about this person but I tried being nice towards this person too. Its uber contradicting isn't it? Sigh. But then again, since she is repentant, should I give in again? I don't want to have the same ending similar to that of previous.
I should be forgiving, I should live up to my faith. So yeah, love thy neighbour - in this case friend, regardless of what bad things or how badly she/he treated you. Look, I'm being soft-hearted - again. Lols.
And ya, my CSS tag number nearly came out! Saturday is from 6138 become 8613. Sunday, which is today come out 6178. And guess what? I won $6 using iBet on the saturday numbers, I played permutations! Wahaha!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment