I never ever pictured myself joining what singing competition, so obviously I never even thought of winning. I long treated it as an exprience earned, I don't feel sad nor disappointed, whatsoever. I mean its a really big step made by me to step out of my comfort zone and I'm proud to say that I'm able to conquer my shyness and stage fright. Haha! Its really a big exprience man! I don't think many people will even have the chance to do that for free, because Project Superstar does collect a $10 admin fees while Campus Superstar is FOC. Wahaha!
Nevertheless, its really fun joining the competition even though I didn't even scrape through the first round. Its really worth the exprience la! Good news for Bowen, even though only the two of us, Lionel and I went to join Campus Superstar. Lionel managed to get in the next round! Woohoo! So happy for him la! Expected him to get through the next round anyway, keep telling him you sure can get through de. In the end really got through! Wahaha! Looking forward for round 2 of audition, so can go cheer for him!
Wonder any female Bowenians going for tomorrow's audition. Tell me, I sure go support you!
Don't forget buy 4D! Wahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment