GE (Granado Espada) is going to be F2P (If you haven't know, GE used to be a P2P game, that is, Play to Play.)! Yayness! Heck those pioneers who thinks its a bad idea. At least I don't need to dig out 10 bucks just to buy their GVC (Game Value Card). Save alot of moolah on my side man! For this good news, I will continue to grind in GE. Wahaha! Who cares about the botters? the more players & botters in GE, the merrier it'll be! Lol.
People playing Audition may want to consider migrating to another Audition-like game. Its called High Street 5 (link). Its way cooler than Audition. The character is also human-like too, like GE lidat. But the client weighs at 1GB, so I suggest you go get the installation DVD. Me? I think I'll just download the client straight from the net if it allows that is. Anyway, this is the good news: High Street 5 is F2P! Woohoo! Another free game to play! I guess its sayonara to Audition. Wahaha! AsiaSoft, you must work harder to produce better games okies? Lol.
I'm a soundaholic, as well as a gamerholic! Wahaha!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment