Its raining the whole week and I wonder why Singapore wasn't flooded. Instead, it was our neighboring country that is going to become the next Atlantis. Our drain must be very efficient to hold up these endless rains I guess. Just felt so bored here, life of mine had just been sleep, work, go home, eat, sleep, and so on. I think we should change the lyrics of Jingle Bells from:
"Dashing thru the snow..."
to
"Dashing thru the rain..."
Oh, I nearly forgot, I actually have an important task to do. That is to think of interesting programs for the chalet. Hah, I don't even know why in the first place I'm in charge of all these duties. Plus, I ain't an interesting person, so how in the heaven can I fork out interesting programs? Sometimes, I really feel like telling them; "Oh, chalet is cancelled! Lets rejoice! Hurray!" I guess all of you would wanna screw me rather than to rejoice with me. Lol. But seriously, I really don't know what to do or plan for this chalet thingy. I mean, I've only gone for chalet once or twice and I'm just the enjoy-er. Plus what can you do at the chalet besides having BBQ, going arcade, themeparks, bike-riding? I really have no idea man. Can't we just make this chalet simple by just haiving BBQ, arcading, and themeparking? Don't tell me we still need to play Ice-breaker or Police & Thief.
And I thought organizing a chalet is just booking them and burning a hole in your pocket. What?! I damn didn't know I have to organize games for them too. Bah!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment