I think I failed miserably during the badminton trials. My opponent is apparently a pro, I always gave him the opportunity to smack me upside down. I remembered in Primary school, my PE teacher taught me to hit the ball away the opponent. This is to make them run and tire them out. But I totally couldn't apply the technique, why? Because he (opponent) was the one who made me run up and down the court. I think if there was a score, it'll me 2-10 lah. Of course the 2 points is me, lol.
The 2 minutes of trial seems to be like 2 hours, and my heart was thumping real badly. If I can let out my heart, I think it'll be jumping from the court floor up to the 3 storey high sports hall non stop. I was so nervous I was like swearing at my opponent under my breath. How lucky of me to get him to battle it out with me. Its swayness, mamamia! I'm positive that I'm out of the team already. Aww...
I bought my first book (Professional Chef) at the TP book shop and it dug a hole on my pocket. It weighs like a 5kg rice for goodness sake, and its just one book. Imagine buying the rest. Mamamia! I got a chance to see and feel how the Hospitality & Tourism book is like. And trust me, its no different from this Professional Chef book. I've already prepared my mind for the rest of the other subject books. That book better make me into a professional chef, or else I'll demand a refund! Like that will happen - I mean the refund part only, I still wanna be a profession chef. Haha!
Something embarrassing happened while I was at the book shop and I don't wanna talk about it. Its miamamia-ly embarrassing lah! Anyway, its a holiday tomorrow - I'm free! Something to look forward for, at least. Haha! Maybe I'll take the time to seriously tidy up my house and start on my Food Science & Product Knowledge project and other chapalang assignments. Its starting to slowly pile up already, amd I'm stressed. Mamamia!
Oh, by the way. Thanks to Anne, I've found a new 'vulgarity'. Yes, its MAMAMIA! Go figure out what it means if you wanna know. I'm loving this mamamia thingy already! Opps, haha!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment