Just after two weeks of school, there are already two 'scandal' cases. And unfortunately, I'm in one of the cases. Its so nonsense and paiseh lah! Haha! I don't even know when my case started, then I heard alot of mumurs and whispers around me saying I'm with so and so, blah blah blah... Then its so zun (coincidence) that we're in the same grouping for HT (Hospitality & Tourism, Introduction) class. Just perfect lah, lol. And for your info, we casted lots for the groupings. You see how zun it is now? I can't believe a quiet guy like me in the class can create such things man. Maybe my class is just too hyper and lively.
We're like doing things together for the past 2 weeks already, cannot separate us lidat, lol. And we had a 3 hours break today because there is no BCS (Business Computing Skills) lecture. Then we all went Tampines Mall to settle our brunch. After brunching, we were playing old school games and the arcade. Damn funny la, everywhere we go sure got lame and funny things happen.
And yea, projects are starting to pop up here and there. And I love projects, yay! (Still living in self-denial, haha!)
Oh, and I also know where in Tampines you can play pool and billiards and I'm gonna try 'em out these days.
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment