Saturday, December 20, 2008

It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

My nightmare nearly came true. I felt really terrible yesterday and I actually felt like not going to work. But I did lah in the end. Lol. Was abit not comfortable when working. After closing, my whole body was crying for tolong like that. How I wish I can reach home and straight away 'faint' at the sofa and sleep till my next shift. But I can't, I had to wash my apron because I only have like one? And I'm working five consecutive days for this week. How great. Lol.

The next best thing? I have to wake up by 6.30am today to go work. Can you believe I worked closing yesterday and I can still feel great working a morning shift today? I thought I'll give way lah, but luckily never. Like what Ah Tao in The Little Nyonya always say: 'guai guai long ti tong!'. Wahaha!

My handphone kena crippled. Now got some keys cannot press, so I can't really SMS. So if anyone message me and I don't reply, please 息怒 (don't be angry). Haha! This actually give me a very good reason to change new phone. Wahaha!

I'm not feeling good. But neither am I feeling terrible. Guess I have to live on Panadols now these few days. Jiayou! Wahaha!

No comments: