Stupid Mobtv, service so slow. And the worst thing is that I can't watch The Little Nyonya when I'm free. I subscribe Mobtv to just sign in and look at their website is it? Lol.
Its the 2nd day of my term break but I haven't really got the time to 'officially' rest. Father was ill, early morning bring him go hospital, afternoon go work and work until past midnight. Am almost dead beat. Tired is can tired lah, just hope I don't fall ill. At least I felt normal, or even great. That is enough. Wahaha!
I remembered I ever told someone that public buses are my 'hotel'. Other people take bus for transport, I take them for both transportation and napping at the same time. I'm a 'loyal' bus 161 user. I'll call it Hotel 161 from now on then. Wahaha!
I want music on the go. I need a Walkman!
"They can take tomorrow and the plans we made.
They can take the music that we never played.
All the broken dreams, take everything.
Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday.
They can take the future that we'll never know,
They can take the places that we said we will go.
All the broken dreams, take everything.
Just take it away, they can never have have yesterday."
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment