Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

This is the first time Ahjussi striked a conversation with me! And guess what? I found out that Ahjussi was once a chef! And its some high ranking chef leh, I guess. Then on the way home, we started from my course all the way till his grandfather stories. Wahaha! But I seriously didn't expect Ahjussi to talk to me lah, although he still got the you-think-I-care face. Opps! Wahaha!

My right arm is almost a quarter-cooked thanks to the hot water. But not painful lah. But still, next time must be really careful lah. If not next time I also don't know will kena what three long two short (三长两短), wahaha!

Oh, and it was a surprise that I-know-who did two nice things to me. I always thought I-know-who is the all-talk-no-action kind. 实在是让我另眼相看哦。

Oh, and I met Vanessa a few hours ago. Talk inside the bus and we're like "I want X1!". Wahaha! When I met her, I suddenly got the I-miss-secondary-school-days kinda of feel leh. Ya, I know I always say I will not miss my secondary school. But its the experiences we had that cannot be forgotten, five years of sweet, sour, bitter, spicyness. You tell me, how to forget man?! Its not say forget then can forget one leh. Unless I kena senile la. Wahaha! Hope we got more gatherings soon! Yeah!

Sigh, mid-sem test is like one more week and I haven't hit the books and notes yet. But than a lucky thing is that, I only have two papers. But still, I must go study study right? Aiyo, matilah.

Today's reflection like more than usual hor? Wahaha!

No comments: