Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fashionistaaa...

Let me start from the Mid-semester Tests. I've a feeling its gonna be a disaster. I seriously have to buck up man, I don't want my GPA to depreciate like handphones in the market now man. I decided to study and do some self-tution at home during my holidays. I can do it! Hopefully ar... Wahaha!



Speaking of handphones, I seriously have to buy a new one. My aged W550i is starting to give way. Can't connect handsfree, not A2DP supported, USB connector 90% dead. Sigh... I'm a Soundaholic and yet I've been deprived from Walkman for almost 2 months. Great. I want X1! But my pocket not deep enough to afford one. Hope my next month pay can make it ar. Then I shiok shiok liao lah! Wahaha!



X1. *Drools*

My sole is always sore after closing. Sigh... How I wish I got a foot massager like what Ethel had at home. Wahaha! I remembered the machine I tried at her house, so ticklish la. Wahaha! Ethel, if you see this, hope you can lend me your food massager (or should I say tickler? Wahaha!) ar. Wahaha! Joking nia ar. Lols.

Catching The Little Nyonya recently and its a damn nice and touching show man! Loving the Baba and Nyonya culture and tradition. And definitely the nice food they can produce! Wahaha! My Ma Ma cooks superb Babi Ponteh, Ayam Buah Keluak and I love her Kueh Paitee man! Hopw she can make for this Christmas. Wahaha!


*Fashionista, how do you look?*

No comments: