Sunday, April 05, 2009

Japanese? Korean or Malays?

Is it true? I don’t know, but I suddenly feel like I’m mesmerized by lots of Malay girls. I just saw a photo of this Malay girl and I got swooned and was surprised towards her transformation. I kept giggling at myself when I looked at her photos.

AM I IN LOVE WITH A MALAY GIRL?!?!

I can’t stop myself looking at her photos la. Sia lah, I made myself seem so desperate. Lols. But seriously, I’m more into Japanese/Korean babes for what I know (one of my top reasons why I’m learning Jap and Korean languages, hehe). But nowadays I feel like I’m getting turned on by Malay girls lah. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve no bad against Malays, but they’re just not my cup of tea during the past. Never in the past did a Malay girl attracted me. But now… WHATS HAPPENING TO ME???

I’M BECOMING A HUA XIN & SHAN BIAN DE NAN REN (ask people who know chinese to translate for you if you dunno what it means, coz I dunno how to explain either, lols) ALREADY!!! OMG!!!

Lols.

Ben ah, Ben, can you make up your mind?

No comments: